In this article, we will show you How to add IDM extension to the Firefox browser, Enable/allow IDM integration module extension for Firefox browser? How to add IDM integration module extension to the Firefox browser, how do I know the version of my browser? How to configure the IDM extension for the Firefox browser? Why IDM extension for Firefox browser isn’t working? How to download movies and videos using IDM extension?
These all are the questions that many of you may ask from. So we have answered all of those questions before that you should not face any error while adding the IDM extension.
At the first before adding the extension you need to download the IDM (short form of the Internet download manager) then you can add the integration module for your browser so make sure to download the latest version of the IDM then try adding the IDM extension.
Internet download manager (IDM) is a popular tool to increase download speeds up to 5 times. If the download stopped for any reason, you can resume it after that from the same part. The IDM integration module extension is for the browsers to add that to download the movies. If you should not add the IDM extension for the Mozilla Firefox browser, you cannot download movies using IDM.
How to add IDM extension to the Firefox browser?
In this part of the article, you will learn how can you add the IDM extension to the Firefox browser? But before you need to allow the IDM extension for Mozilla Firefox at the IDM application setting. If you should not allow that, you cannot use the IDM integration module extension at the Firefox browser. So make sure at the 1st to allow the IDM extension for Firefox browser. In the next part, you can learn how can you allow the extension for the Firefox browser?
Enable/allow integration module extension for the Mozilla browser?
This setting is more important without enabling this setting you cannot add the IDM extension for the Firefox browser. Because in this setting you will allow the Firefox browser to use the IDM integration module extension. Follow this tip and allow the browser successfully.
1. Open this PC >> go to C drive >> open program files(x86).
2. Click on the Internet download manager file >> now open the IDM application (follow the pic).
3. Now click on option >> check use advanced browser integration >> select the Mozilla Firefox browser and close.
That’s all! If you have completed this step, then follow the next tip to complete adding the IDM extension for the Mozilla Firefox browser. Complete every step if you should not follow you may face some errors so please read every step carefully.
Installing IDM integration module extension to Firefox browser
Completing the 1st step is necessary. So make sure to complete it. In this part, we will show how can you add the IDM extension for the Firefox browser successfully? Follow this step if you want to add the IDM extension. This is the latest 2020 trick that you can add the extension for the Firefox browser.
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Now click on the menu bar >> click on Add-ons or Ctrl+Shift+A.
3. Click on the setting button >> then click on the Install Add-on from file.
4. Now select the idmmzcc.xpi according to your browser version and click open.
Note: Here you have 3 XPI files. They have the same name, but a different number at the end. Please look carefully at the following:
Select idmmzcc3.xpi for Firefox 53 and newer versions.
Select idmmzcc2.xpi for Firefox browsers from version 27 to version 52 inclusively.
And Select idmmzcc.xpi (without a number) for Firefox versions from 1.5 to 26.
If you should not select the right version, you will not be able to install it. If you don’t know the version of your browser go down and check How do, I know the version of my Firefox browser?
5. Now click on Add/install button and wait that should be complete.
6. If you are using the private on incognito mode turn it on if not using then close.
Done! Again if you cannot believe and want to check if is it working or not then close the browser and open again now go to Youtube and play your favorite video and now check on the top right side the video.
IDM downloader button is there and now you can download the videos and can enjoy it.
How do, I know the version of my Firefox browser?
In this part, we will show you how to know the version of your browser?
1. Open your Firefox browser >> click on menu bar >> click on the help button.
2. Click About Firefox.
3. Look at the first line there you can see the version of your browser.
Maybe it should not help you because this is the latest version. The previous version is working a bit change. If it did not help you then click on the below link
Configure the IDM Integration module extension for the Mozilla browser?
If you have completed the above steps and the extension isn’t working still. So try to configure it, maybe something is going wrong that isn’t working correctly. Most of the time that the IDM extension isn’t working and you are facing errors, at the first, try this tip it may help you but again if it is not working so go down and check Why IDM extension isn’t working for Firefox? they stop the IDM extension working for browsers.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser and click on the menu bar.
- Click on Add-ons or Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Now disable your IDM integration module extension then enable again.
- Close your browser and open again and try if is it working or not.
If Again that isn’t working and you are facing errors. Then it maybe should have any other problem. check the below reasons that most of the time users facing errors because of that. Fix those problems and stop facing errors then enjoy downloading your favorite movies.
why IDM extension for Firefox browser is not working?
These are the reasons that users facing errors. Fix these all then your extension will work 100%.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Internet download manager.
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Check if you have selected and enabled the IDM extension for the Firefox browser at the setting. (check at the first how to enable Fi-fox-browser from setting).
- Take a look if you have turned on the IDM integration module extension at the Firefox extension page.
- Check Firewall extension and Antivirus on your computer.
How to download videos using IDM extension?
After downloading and installing Internet download manager you need to add IDM extension to your browser. And if you have added IDM extension now you can download videos from different sites. And there we will show you how you can download videos using IDM extension?
- Open the Firefox and open the site from where you want to download the video.
- Now play the video which you want to download. And look at the right top side of the video.
- Click on the (Download this video) and select the video quality.
- Select the folder where you want to download the video and click on start download.
- After the video downloading finished, play and enjoy watching the video.
Here is how you can download videos using the IDM extension? Download your favorite videos and movies and enjoy it!
The Internet download manager is one of the best downloading tools and software for laptop and desktop. When it comes to downloading tools for PC everyone is suggesting this cool software. The IDM owner made its extension for browsers that make the downloading really easy. In this article, we gave all the important information that was needed to know about and we showed you that how can you add its extension for the Mozilla Firefox browser. Again if you are facing any error. Feel free to use the comment section and leave a comment for us, we will respond to you as soon as it should be possible.
If you want to add IDM extension for other browsers click below links: